• Strengthening bar provides additional strength against physical attacks
• Grip deflectors make it difficult to grip the cylinder and protects against physical attack with tools.
• Anti-Bump, Anti-Pick, Anti-Screw and Anti-Drill protection
• Available in Euro single, Euro Double and Euro turn
• Available in Polished Brass and Bright Nickel finish
• 3 keys supplied
Most external doors in Ireland are fitted with standard style cylinders which are susceptible to snapping and bumping. Pin based cylinders, typically found in timber, uPVC, patio and aluminium door locks, have no resistance to bumping.
Thieves can break into your home within a matter of seconds by simply applying enough force to the cylinder lock, usually with a pair of mole grippers or a claw hammer, and snapping it at its weakest point.